How to Venia
While following the PWA Studio Projects progress, I have kept notes on github to help me understand how it works.
You can view my notes on them at github.com/rossmc/how-to-venia.
What you will learn:
If you follow them you will learn how to:
- Install and set-up a PWA Studio App.
- Learn about PWA Studio’s project structure.
- Add a static route to PWA Studio with React.
- Update the PWA Studio Components, such as the Footer etc.
- Work with React Props & propTypes.
- Work with CSS Modules.
- Work with component state and redux.
- Use Magento’s GraphQL API with Apollo.
and more …
So far, it has received some attention on twitter, including from Magento’s PWA Studio team.
We're a big fan of @mcross_tweets as well! As one of our active #PWA contributors he created several PRs and helps @magento early adopters get started with Studio. Thanks again for all that you do. 🏆 https://t.co/8hn96PUj4l— Eric Erway (@ericerway) April 12, 2019